Imágenes y notas rápidas de Lexell Cassini, una chica que nació en una ciudad en ruinas (La Ciudad de Mèxico a unos días del terremoto del '85).
Más cortas que en blogger, más largas que en twitter y facebook.
Proud leader of THE STRAVAGANTI TUMBLR ORDER
I'm Lumiere in Casey's Disney family Oh la~la!
*~Giselle~* in The Disney Circle
D: RENT… I think… NOOOOOOO! This is the most cruel question in the world
2. Who is your favorite movie star that has crossed over to the Broadway stage?
3. What play or musical has changed your life?
PotO for being the first Fiddler on the Roof being the first on stage. Rent showing me the multiculturalism of musicals. Tick Tick Boom making me feel the magic with the stage. Wicked being the first I played
4. Have you ever been disappointed in seeing a stage performance after watching the film version first? (i.e. the movie was better than the stage production)
Hairspray… because the Hairspray mexican production was very bad
5. What department of the theatre do you work in? (Techie, Actor, Costume, etc.)
I used to act :P I’m training for costume now
6. What show do you think has the best costuming?
7. Favorite Tony’s speech.
Audra’s in 2014
8. Favorite Tony’s performance.
9. Have you been to the Tony Awards?
10. Do you dress up for the theatre or wear casual?
Depends. High School = Nope, Professional = Yep
11. Favorite character of all time?
:/ Phantom, I think
12. Most played song on your iPod?
I don’t have an ipod
13. Do you dream of being on Broadway? Why or why not?
Nope. I want to be here in the stages I love with the people I love
14. What attracted you to the world of theatre?
The music, the costumes, the stories, the talent of people making his best to tell a story in front of you and let you feel it
15. DIVA OFF : Patti LuPone or Bernadette Peters?
16. Would you dress up as a Broadway character for halloween? If you have, who did you dress up as?
I don’t dess up for HAlloween
17. What’s something you’ve learned from musicals?
No day but today.
18. Funniest stage production you’ve seen?
I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change
19. Have you ever sat front row for a performance?
A couple of I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change.
20. If you could replace any show that’s currently on Broadway or West End with any show of your choice, what show would you replace and replace it with?
I don’t care, I won’t see it anyway
21. Favorite musical revival.
22. Favorite long running show. (*see google for a complete list of the longest running shows)
23. Favorite tour/cast.
Never seen a tour
24. Try to list all the shows you’ve seen.
School/amateur: Starlight Express, Footlose, Miss Saigon, Les Mis, RENT, JCS, Anything Goes, Mamma Mia, Once in This Island, and some concerts
Proffesional: Cyrano de Bergerac (mexican musical version) Fiddler on the Roof, The Producers, Beauty and the Beast, Tick Tick Boom, Avenue Q, Sweet Charity, Mamma Mia, Mentiras, A Chorus Line, The Sound of Music, Si Nos Dejan, I Love You You’re Perfect Now Change, Spamalot, Mary Poppins, Wicked, Spelling Bee, Godspell, Cats, The Drowsy Chaperone.
WOW that’s a lot! 9 years of mexican casts, and I didn’t watched some musicals that I really dislike :o
25. Favorite onstage pair.
I can’t tell :p
26. ‘I Believe’ - Spring Awakening or The Book of Mormon?
Oh, two musicals that I dislike.
27. Roxie Hart or Velma Kelly?
28. Hairspray - stage performance or 2007 film version?
Film. James Marsden
29. Is there a cast recording where you list to the whole thing straight through without skipping a song?
Hum… Bridges of Madison County
30. Who should Christine have been with - the Phantom or Raoul?
In the musical Raoul. In the book: both are awful
31. Do you sometimes think that the reprise is better than the original? Give an example.
Yep, for example: I Am The One.
32. Angel of Music or Music of the Night?
Music of the night, all the way
33. John Gallagher Jr in American Idiot or Spring Awakening?
I don’t care
34. West Side Story - Jets vs Sharks
35. Which song from Wicked is more overexposed - Popular or Defying Gravity?
After Mika: Popular
36. Do you find it weird or frustrating that when a musical is made into a film, they rarely use Broadway performers?
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY FRUSTRATING
37. Next to Normal - do you think Gabe is the villain of the show? Why or why not?
Nope, he is dead
38. Favorite couple from RENT.
39. Are there any Broadway stars from your hometown or state?
Bianca Marroquín is from my country…
40. Favorite Disney movie turned into a Broadway stage production.
Beauty and the Beast. Always.